Asthma Management for child care providers is Respiratory Health Association's free training for caregivers of young children with documented or presumed asthma. In this training, RHA educated child care providers on how to best care for a child living with asthma.
- Identifying a child having trouble with asthma
- Early asthma warning signs
- Trigger avoidance strategies
- Asthma medication policies
- Asthma emergency response in a child care setting
Contact Hours: 2 hours Gateways Content Area: HSW (2 hours) CDA Content Area: 1 (2 hours)